Saturday, April 21, 2018

IQM!


I've made it to Winterset, Iowa for the opening event of my exhibit

Evening Event 5-8pm Sat. April 21st! TONIGHT!
come!
Goosebumps? Check!

It's been amazing to look back to works I did long ago, and where I am now...
I included work from 1983, 1992, 2000, and up through til now.
I love seeing how something I was doing then is still appearing in my work now...
Somethings can change, but a real basic theme, of looking , improvisation and tradition keeps ringing through.
I do hope you will get to see the exhibit, and the Museum!

Thanks Marianne Fons for taking me around town, and asking me to do this! And for all the folks involved with the Iowa Quilts Museum for giving me this opportunity. Thank you so much!







3 comments:

  1. I had fun in that Ben Franklin, years ago. Back then, there was still Fons & Porter, not just Fons. Enjoy the covered bridges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pieces shown here. Would have loved to seen it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a gorgeous event. Congratulations on the exhibition.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!