Monday, January 9, 2017

Happenings



We added Solid bundles ($14!) to go with the light bundles this past week.  We have some ideas to play with these around here! So exciting!  
Bundles: 

top  row: L to R morning light bundlepop solid bundle




 It's been so much fun seeing STAR STORM quilts popping up online!
pattern and/or  kit is available in my website and VFW QUILTS NYC Store

Don't you just love this Dallas Cowboys quilt? She also made the yellow, pink and orange one below that! Made by: Thebootscootinquilter  ( Instagram images)  She said :

#starstormquilt by @victoriafindlaywolfe ðŸ’—🌟 loved this pattern and how easily it went together!

 Below: Deb is making a Beach themed star! I love the softness of her palette!  

Another good instagram find, was this quilt made by Trudy, using my Tumbling arrows pattern and acrylic tumbler template.




It's freezing here in NYC today (15 when I walked the dog this morning)...Our building's steam heat is not keeping up with the cold, so it's very COLD IN MY LOFT right now...as I write this, this very moment, this is what I look like..
I have silk long underwear on head to toe, a wool sweater, a fleece jacket, and my hat!!!

Classy huh?

hehe.


On a warmer note: I head to CRAFT NAPA on Wednesday... I will unthaw then.

(No, being a Minnesota gal does not mean I should be used to the cold. That is why I don't live there anymore... LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!