Monday, October 17, 2016

New Product! ( #1)



Something Different!
I was lecturing this past weekend at the Warwick Valley Quilt Guild, (Warwick, NY) so we decided, "We being my awesome team", to VEND at the Show. I often vend on my own when I lecture and teach at guilds, but to have a real booth display etc is all new to me.  I can tell you we had a great time!  This is good prep for us, as we will be VENDING at QUILTCON,  February in Savannah, GA!

 I think packing was the hardest part to whole experience... But I think we did a pretty good job!  

We have several new goodies, and I will be announcing them this week and next, so stay tuned to see what's NEW!  (one is below so keep reading!)  See above the Big Block Star QUILT, Tumbling arrows quilt, Victory Blocks in progress, and DWR's!  Double wedding Rings!  All available in my SHOPS!


A great turn out for the two lectures I gave, we were definitely having some Extreme fun! It was such a GORGEOUS weekend, I was surprised so many came, as it was perfect apple/pumpkin picking time!  ;-)  I never did get my cup of hot apple cider.... mmmmm.


NEW PRODUCT!  

Here's the FIRST new product I can share with you today!
We now have a 7" finished BOW TIE acrylic set in the VFW quilts webshop and  NYC retail store!  We made this quilt up this past week, as we got inspired by using the SOLID Manor bundle to go with the MANOR STRIPES bundle!  Perfect for a baby quilt!
This set has many layout options! Love how you can make a Traditional design make it so Modern with some a few fun fabrics!

*Remember!  
My Solids are only $5 a yard!
My Prints are always $10 a yard...


SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

4 comments:

  1. Very nice set up! Wish I could have attended.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOHHH I love the new product and the fabrics you used for it!!!! That looks like a really fun project in the making. I hope you have those in Houston in a few weeks as I will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We want to pass the incredible savings on to you! All fabric is new and comes from a smoke free environment.
    covington fabric

    ReplyDelete
  4. Find thousands of fabrics for home decorating, upholstery and apparel sewing projects in fabriccarolina.com
    amistad ivory fabric

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!