Monday, July 18, 2016

What's new!



I've been a bit quiet over here in blogland recently. Having been home for such a nice spell, I've been working away on finishing my latest quilts for a new... Book!  It comes out next year... So we still have time to wait. No clues at this time, but at least explains why I've been absent here... 

And I thought my summer would be quiet!! 

Not really. I'm binding quilts all this week.


My friend Lorena in AU made me this super cute duffle bag from my Mostly Manor fabric line. Isn't it adorable? I'll be traveling in style now!  Lorena is pretty fabulous... You best check her out: http://www.lorenauriarte.com/

By the way, Are you following me on Instagram? I'm posting often over there...



A lot of fun things are popping up at my account... Like the photo shoot with Traditional Home magazine, which will be out in The October issue!   Weeeeeeee!! Video here:

It was a lot of fun, and I can't wait to see it myself! 

Happy Monday!! 

4 comments:

  1. what a shame you had to cut up your shirt to make those strips in the first photo ! A girl can never have too much of a good black/white stripe, you know !

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to have some time to work on new projects. And of course now we can look forward to a new book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your new book! You are a very busy lady, thanks for taking time to share. I would like to know more about your iron and ironing board in the above pic.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!