Monday, April 11, 2016

QBL


HEY!  EAST COASTERS: UPSTATE NEW YORKERS:  
or fly, drive and train your body to QBL!

 I get asked to travel all over, but I can't get everywhere... sadly!  
Here's your chance!

I'm teaching at Quilting By the Lake this JULY, two awesome classes!  
A Big Class Favorite!  THREE DAY CLASS!
Bright Lights, Big City Quilt! 
A LARGE MODERN DOUBLE WEDDING RING class!
See more info on the in my book Double WeddingRings, Traditions Made Modern

THREE DAYS OF FUN! Learn the skills you need to make a Double wedding ring, have fun, and emerge yourself with awesome quilters!
this quilt gets big fast!

OR! 

TWO   DAYS   of   SCRAP   FUN!!!  
My Stretched Hex & Tumbler Class!

You can go home with this quilt, in two days! Come play with us, play in your scrap bins, talk about design, color, balance, and learn a few new quilting skills to up your quilting game!

Small classes means a lot of individual attention!  I love to teach here! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!