Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Sweet Baby Boy #2

More baby love! My other friend brought his baby boy over for me to meet!  He is the happiest baby I've ever met! A smile is forever on his face, and he thinks everything is very funny! He recd this baby blanket I made using my Large Melon Sizzix Die along  with the concave Part of the Double wedding ring die. I just sewed to pieces of Fabrics together first then rolled it through on my Sizzix big shot pro. Next using the Concave square shape of the double wedding ring, I made three full circles, and appliquéd down...  Super cut, super fun, and boom, your done!

By his smile, I think he likes it!


Sizzix Bigz Pro Die - Double Wedding Ring Large Melon


Sizzix Bigz Pro 25" Die - Double Wedding Ring, 18" Assembled

Item #658684

3 comments:

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!