Thursday, April 17, 2014

Classroom ready!


I spent all day getting the classroom space and my home, ready for Monday's DWR class! Yay!  Run, run, run, all day long...It feels good to now have conquered the leftover mess that was here from my moving my workspace studio to the next building.  Finally everything is back in it's place... Back to work! Ready for creations! Bring on the peeps!  

Separately, I have been without water in my kitchen sink for a month... Today they wrapped up repairs, so my hallway that has been ripped apart, and had everything sitting in the middle of my loft.  Finally, is all repaired! Better! I have water! No more running to the bathroom to wash my dishes!   
My husband emailed me a few pics he took on his phone,from the India trip... Can you spot the tiger?  Look closely! Cool. (and yes it was cool yet... that explain why I have the quilt with me.) Cool on the elephant in the morning, until that sun came up nice and high... then you'd be shedding layers! Hot!

Below is a shot of Beatrice and I walking around the Jama Masjid Mosque in Dehli. All women had to be in full length robes, I love the color... ;-)



10 comments:

  1. so excited! I can't wait to see your new spaces.. and see YOU in Pittsburgh! I left a comment on another post from my tablet.. but not sure it worked..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous photos from your trip! India's on my bucket list.
    You must be so relieved to have the classroom space settled, especially since it's in your home. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Water is always a good thing, and its great that your repairs are done. The India shots are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. no fun being without water glad it is sorted, Studio looks ready and waiting for your pupils. After lots of searching and thinking what tiger I finally spotted him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! That tiger was awfully close - and yet you and B. are so unconcerned.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The classroom looks wonderful! So glad you have the plumbing problem fixed! I remodeled my kitchen years ago and I either had to wash dishes in the tub or take everything down to the basement and use the laundry tub. It sure made me appreciate my kitchen sink once it was installed and plumbed! Beatrice is looking so elegant on top of that elephant (what a beautiful girl!) and you do look cold! Have a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - How were you allowed to get that close to that tiger? I would be a little nervous if it was me! But, then again, I wouldn't be riding on top of an elephant either!! LOL! The quilt is lovely. Is that one of the ones you bought there, or did you bring it with you? Love seeing all your pics from India.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made that quilt , I take a quilt along with me when I travel.. It's nice to have something homemade in hotel rooms! ;-)

    We got closer then that picture shows... to that tiger... LOL... thrilling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The classroom looks great! Have fun with your class. Thanks for sharing the fun pics of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Victoria, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day and a Happy Easter. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Thanks for leaving me a comment!
I appreciate your taking the time to say hi!
Have a fabulous day!